If your business users might benefit from some killer reports,
custom pages and queries - this exclusive guide might save
you days of trial and error.
It will instantly show you how to do all these and more - with the
tool that many administrators ignore (or at least, under-utilize) -
the WebLayout Editor
The steps described in this guide will work in both - the latest
Content Server 11g R1 and still more common version 10gR3.
Grab your copy here:
- How we made a complete working test copy of a 465 Gb production UCM environment in under 30 min... Really?
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- New features in WebCenter Content 12c
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2
- Data Capture Market Of 2015 - Navigating Competitive Landscape - Part 1
- Data Capture Market Of 2015 - Navigating Competitive Landscape - Part 3