I was trying to avoid posting this for a while. UCM 11g has been around for almost a year now and its "new" features are now very familiar... Never the less, there's still a boat load of wrong information and plain old BS flying around on the subject.
So if you too want to discover exactly what's new in UCM 11g... and want to skip the 20 min of searching for it - here comes the link:
Give it a quick read. Even if you aren't planning to upgrade yet... you may be shocked how much myth vs reality you've really heard
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2
- The End of Oracle Content Server
- WebCenter Content - Is your system performance on target?
- Oracle Document Capture - the fastest introduction I know about
- How we made a complete working test copy of a 465 Gb production UCM environment in under 30 min... Really?