If you'd like to bring your database guy up to speed on the core concepts of Oracle WebCenter and the ECM in general - I've just wrote a nice article for Toad World that would come in very handy. Check it out here. I'm looking all the typical features of an ECM system and concepts, that will help them to get comfortable and to get started with the WebCenter. If there's anything I missed - please let me know. The link is once again below:
- How we made a complete working test copy of a 465 Gb production UCM environment in under 30 min... Really?
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- New features in WebCenter Content 12c
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2
- Data Capture Market Of 2015 - Navigating Competitive Landscape - Part 1
- Data Capture Market Of 2015 - Navigating Competitive Landscape - Part 3