If you'd like to bring your database guy up to speed on the core concepts of Oracle WebCenter and the ECM in general - I've just wrote a nice article for Toad World that would come in very handy. Check it out here. I'm looking all the typical features of an ECM system and concepts, that will help them to get comfortable and to get started with the WebCenter. If there's anything I missed - please let me know. The link is once again below:
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2
- The End of Oracle Content Server
- WebCenter Content - Is your system performance on target?
- Oracle Document Capture - the fastest introduction I know about
- How we made a complete working test copy of a 465 Gb production UCM environment in under 30 min... Really?