A few years back, the public service communications networks were developed on the "Next-Generation Network" (NGN) concept - an idea that one network transports all types of information and services - voice, data, and all sorts of media, like video and audio streams - by encapsulating these into packets, similar to those used on the Internet.
The NGN concept helped network operators transition from circuit-switched networks, like the ones used in phone lines - to data networks with packet switching.
Now that the number of connected devices is virtually exploding, Communications Industry is facing yet another major challenge...
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- New in Weblogic 12c....
- Mastering Oracle Universal Records Management in a hurry
- New features in WebCenter Content 12c
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- Content Migration - How we got a project over a finish line 16.9 times faster
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2