A few years back, the public service communications networks were developed on the "Next-Generation Network" (NGN) concept - an idea that one network transports all types of information and services - voice, data, and all sorts of media, like video and audio streams - by encapsulating these into packets, similar to those used on the Internet.
The NGN concept helped network operators transition from circuit-switched networks, like the ones used in phone lines - to data networks with packet switching.
Now that the number of connected devices is virtually exploding, Communications Industry is facing yet another major challenge...
- How we made a complete working test copy of a 465 Gb production UCM environment in under 30 min... Really?
- Adobe Acrobat - Native WebCenter Content Integration now available
- Secrets of the Full Text Search
- New features in WebCenter Content 12c
- Archiving In Webcenter Content - A Deeper Look - Part 2
- Data Capture Market Of 2015 - Navigating Competitive Landscape - Part 1
- Data Capture Market Of 2015 - Navigating Competitive Landscape - Part 3